Sunday 22 April 2012

Firefighter used this cure


Firefighter used this cure
Don't even think about skipping over this email! This story reflects how important it is to take charge of your health. Learn something from it. And since I love hearing about these stories so much, I'm offering an unbelievable, unheard off offer that can save you hundreds of dollars... P.S. That is Neil, a NYC Firefighter.

NYC Firefighter Doesn't Need Blood Pressure Meds To Protect His Health and Longevity, Neither Do You!

Firefighters put their lives on the line every day.  And you can be damn certain that you need a strong heart and cardiovascular system to do that job safely and efficiently. Nobody knows this better than Neil, a Retired NYC Firefighter from Staten Island, NY. While the rest of us were whining over "putting out fires" at home or in the office, he was doing it for real. But when he started suffering from high blood pressure, his doctors feared that he could be suffering from severe cardiovascular problems.

They put him on blood pressure meds. They didnt work. He lost his sex drive and energy. Plus, his weight continued to climb despite his active "lifestyle" and he was plagued by headaches. He couldn't do his job to his full potential. Sweating in in a hundred pounds of equipment while facing the searing heat of flames got a lot tougher. Fortunately, he found CardioFX, an all natural heart cure blend I created to replace drugs that hold you back from reaching your full potential. Let Neil tell you in his own words:

"I had what the docs call high blood pressure for 10 years, about 160 over 110." "I've always exercised and was able to lose some weight but my BP would never go down. Headaches that had increased over that time, just became a part of my life." "My doctor had insisted I start taking a prescription, so I 'followed' doctor's orders. For the 6 months I took the meds, I felt lethargic, had no sex drive and my weight continued to climb. My doctor insisted the drugs don't cause those effects. My response: Bullshit! I knew I had to get off them." "About a year ago I found out about The People's Chemist and began to take Cardio FX instead. I explained Cardio FX to my doctor and who makes it - she just seemed perplexed."  "A month later, I went back to my doctor and my blood pressure was 140/90, so I continued taking Cardio FX and exercising." "A month after that, it was down to 130 or less over 80, where it has remained ever since... Oh, and I no longer get headaches anymore since I started taking Cardio FX!" "No doctor can argue with results." "I am a Retired NYC Firefighter and stand by this product." - Neil F., New York, NY

We each have our own physical challenges in life. And I am proud to have come to the rescue of one of New York's Finest, so he could overcome his...Today, after dedicating his professional life to protecting others from flames, he spends this days living young on the cool, mountain slopes of Tahoe.

You can enjoy the same benefits yourself with CardioFX, designed and manufactured by, me, The People's Chemist. Whether you lead an active career or lifestyle, are an athlete or just an "average Joe," CardioFX was researched and designed to help you reach your full potential in life.

Get off drugs, and use it!
Get total cardiovascular health, stop the flames of inflammation now, while supplies last...$100 bonus offer, too!
http://www.getcardiofx.com 
Order a 3-pack (a savings of 15%) of CardioFX and get my 4 CD set, Secret Health Files, absolutely FREE (a $100 value)! Simply forward your receipt to support@thepeopleschemist.com upon ordering.  Offer ends Friday, March 30th! Im doing this to push my amazing product to as many people as possible so that they can get off DRUGS and enjoy the freedom of living young, just like the NYC Firefighter!

About this Newsletter

Natural Cures Watchdog is published by Shane "The People's Chemist" Ellison. He is an award-winning chemist with a masters degree in organic chemistry and author of Over-The-Counter Natural Cures, winner of the Pinnacle Book Achievement Award. This is a FREE service so that NOBODY IS LEFT BEHIND. Please join him in his efforts to educate the laymen by FORWARDING this email to your friends and loved ones. You can sign up at http://www.thepeopleschemist.com




















No comments:

Post a Comment