Saturday 7 July 2012

Valerian


Valerian is Mother Nature's knock-out herb.  But it works way better when combined with sleep inducing amino acids...That's why I made SerotoninFX.  I wanted a natural way for people to sleep like drunken bums, naturally.

Believe it or not, sleeping like a drunken bum has its advantages
as long as your not drunk.  Here are two recent testimonies:

"My wife is a drug rep and very reluctant to try anything natural...I have no idea why. But anyway, she tried it reluctantly during stressful time, and has been using it ever since! That was 6 months ago! She is noticeably more cheerful, doesn't snackl anymore and rarely eats as many "granola bars," which were her sweet fix. She also went from 145 to 132 lbs! Thank you!" - EG, TX

"The Serotonin FX has changed my life. I've been on it a couple of
weeks and can't believe the consistant sleep I get every night. Even when I wake up I can fall back to sleep, which is a huge deal for me! Thanks for bringing this wonderful product to us!" - Lori, Coloroado

Watch this short video to learn more:

http://thepeopleschemist.com/serotonin-fx/

Dare to live young!

The People's Chemist
3600 Cerrillos Dr. #714C-802
Sante Fe, New Mexico 87507
From the Desk of The People's Chemist
Please forward this...One of the easiest ways to take charge of your health is by learning how to avoid modern day toxins.  I wrote this latest issue of Natural Cures Watchdog to expose a serious health threat that masquerades as being beneficial to us!  See the link below, and please post your comments. - TPC

No comments:

Post a Comment