Saturday 7 July 2012

Mengetahui Kadar Gula Dalam Darah


Mengetahui Kadar Gula Dalam Darah

From the Desk of The People's Chemist

Young and old...Listen up!  Whether you are sedentary or athletic, invest 8 minutes into reading my latest blog post, which may be the most important article I've ever written about taking charge of your health, longevity and overall well-being.  Please forward to your email list! 

When you follow the link below, post your comments and questions too!  I want to hear from everyone - fans and haters.
Understanding Blood Sugar: The Origin of Cannibalism, Alcoholism, And Rabid Sugar Cravings

I began studying medicine to cure myself of hypoglycemia - a disorder which causes blood sugar (pictured above) to fall like an elevator with a snapped cable. It can cause seizures and permanent damage to the nervous system if left untreated. It's miserable.

I was 14 years old when diagnosed. And even though that was 22 years ago, the medical community is still wildly confused about sugar (glucose) levels and health. Very few are able to properly diagnose today's blood sugar woes for what they might be; early signs insulin resistance and Type 2 diabetes, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) and infertility.

As a kid, I thought hypoglycemia would kill me. There are a dozen other ways I'd rather die. First you get dizzy, a sign that the Grim Reaper is closing in. Your world shrinks to focusing on what's right in front of you as an attempt to stay conscious. Then, uncontrollable hunger sets in - the kind that gives rise to cannibalism if that's your only option. If you don't pass out, you're possessed with "psychoglycemia," which is an emotional whirlwind of confusion, rage, frustration, anger and desperation. Those around you either get out of your way, or get eaten.

Stealing Candy For The Cure

When my blood sugar registered 47 mg/dL (normal is about 80 to 95 mg/dL, or a bit higher for the elderly) at a routine doctors visit, physicians told my mom to give me "more sugar." She acted as if "doctors orders" were so special that they should be carved into a plaque and therefore complied by giving me Jolly Ranchers.
It stopped the attacks for a bit. If I failed to carry my new "preventive medicine" with me, I simply ditched school for a trip to the nearest gas station for more. I had less "attacks," but when they did come on, they hit harder. Eventually, I was stealing candy since I couldn't keep up financially as a young, jobless teen...

About this Newsletter
Natural Cures Watchdog is published by Shane "The People's Chemist" Ellison. He is an award-winning chemist with a masters degree in organic chemistry and author of Over-The-Counter Natural Cures, winner of the Pinnacle Book Achievement Award. This is a FREE service so that NOBODY IS LEFT BEHIND. Please join him in his efforts to educate the laymen by FORWARDING this email to your friends and loved ones. You can sign up at http://www.thepeopleschemist.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment